I started this blog as my husband and I have made the decision to homeschool our daughter next year for first grade. It has always been floating on the periphery of my mind, but after considering our situation and praying for guidance, it is something I feel called to do. It may be a bit premature to start a blog as we won't be starting actual homeschooling until next fall, but I feel all of this is part of our journey. So here we are, at the beginning!
I haven't officially announced to the world that this is what we have decided to do, but since I am writing it down, I guess now it is official. As I continue along this path, I will share our background and all of the curriculum choices we make. Ohmygoodness, it is all so overwhelming! This will also be a good outlet for me, so I don't bore my traditional-school friends to death or innendate my homeschool friends.
For now, I have a little that just awoke from his nap, so I guess this is it. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment